Friday, March 13, 2009

Pre-schools

When my twins turn 3, I'm planning to have them go to pre-school a couple of times a week. I'm starting to put together a list of pre-schools I find and ones that others recommend through other discussion lists of which I am a part. I know there are a ton of choices, so knowing what's out there will help us not be quite as overwhelmed when it's time to enroll. Or, at least that's the plan!

Farrel-McWhirter Preschool (425-556-2324)
School year programs, September to June, 3 classes
Creative Play for 3 year olds, Tues-Thurs, 9-11:30; $177 in 2009 for Sept - May
Preschool Adventures for 3 1/2 to 5 year olds, Mon-Wed-Fri, 9-11:30
Pre-K Discoveries for 4 to 5 year olds, Mon-Wed-Fri, 12:30-3:30
Child must meet age requirement as of August 31 before school year begins.

Came across this when I was looking at what summer activities were offered by Redmond Parks and Rec during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment